Purple section @ Purdue

Trigatos

Redshirt
Aug 19, 2012
102
10
0
I was looking to get some seats @ Purdue. Where did they put most of the visitors?
 

Purple Pile Driver

All-Conference
May 14, 2014
28,940
4,097
113
The best thing about being at the game is I won’t be tempted to participate in the game day thread!
 

CSCatFan1

Senior
Dec 4, 2002
39,976
464
83
I typically make it through a series or two....as soon as TheC starts flipping out, I know it’s time to go.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Behind Enemy Lines: Penn State
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Boyd, Devany, Carper and more: Where California's top 2028 QBs stand right now
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Indiana PFF Grades Analysis
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Battered Northwestern secondary looks to bounce back vs. Penn State
  5. 05 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5