This game is over. This season is over. Beamer's career here is over. There's nothing we can do.
At least get Cutter some reps, I guess.
At least get Cutter some reps, I guess.
Don’t be sad he is a millionaire . He will be back here next year making moreI’m actually sad about Sellers. What happened to this kid??
I’m actually sad about Sellers. What happened to this kid??
Next year? No. He’ll transferDon’t be sad he is a millionaire . He will be back here next year making more
Don't think so. Beamer is done and new coaches tend to bring in their own guy at QB. Sellers will probably need to get in the portal if he wants to play.Don’t be sad he is a millionaire . He will be back here next year making more
I think he stays to play with his brotherDon't think so. Beamer is done and new coaches tend to bring in their own guy at QB. Sellers will probably need to get in the portal if he wants to play.
I'm with you on that. My fear is he will go in the portal and then he will have the year we have been waiting for. That would be so South Carolina.He has not been developed. He's on his 3rd OC in 3 years.
I think he'd be a very solid QB on a real team.
Mendoza won the Heisman and won at Natty at Indiana of all places in one year with an OC. Cant continue excusing poor play with the whole team and coaching. I don’t think the team is going to abandon Sellers like this and he’ll play the rest of the season. I’ve pushed for Cutter for a while though.He has not been developed. He's on his 3rd OC in 3 years.
I think he'd be a very solid QB on a real team.
gentlemen, it's not going to happen, it should, because you are correct, Woods would benefit from the reps. For some darn reason Beamer just is completely enamored with Sellers and I predict it will end up costing him his dream job here.This game is over. This season is over. Beamer's career here is over. There's nothing we can do.
At least get Cutter some reps, I guess.
It's obviously coaching, though. We do actually have talent on the team..Mendoza won the Heisman and won at Natty at Indiana of all places in one year with an OC. Cant continue excusing poor play with the whole team and coaching. I don’t think the team is going to abandon Sellers like this and he’ll play the rest of the season. I’ve pushed for Cutter for a while though.
I’m a big advocate of how much talent is on the roster. At the end of the day, Sellers just is processing things well and usually holding the ball too long. Some absolutely head scratching throws that I don’t think can be attributed to coaching. South Carolina appears fairly talented and unorganized/poorly schemed. Alabama is more talented (right now the margin looks wider than I’d like to admit) and disciplined.It's obviously coaching, though. We do actually have talent on the team..
That's a good point - its unfair but this is the NIL era.That dude will never sniff the field again unless Sellers breaks a leg. If they put him in and he is better then how will Beamer explain the last two years and $6 million?
He has to get in the game to play. A new coach will probably not have any loyalty to him or his brother. With how things are looking, Sellers best path to playing time is a fresh start with a new coach that believes in him. I don't see our fan base having patience with a second coach believing in him.I think he stays to play with his brother
Well if we put him in and he does well we will lose him in the portalThis game is over. This season is over. Beamer's career here is over. There's nothing we can do.
At least get Cutter some reps, I guess.
He redshirted his FR year. (Maybe had 1 or 3 plays during that season)I’m actually sad about Sellers. What happened to this kid??
OMG - we agree on 2 things now. Sellers needs to go. Tonight.Don't think so. Beamer is done and new coaches tend to bring in their own guy at QB. Sellers will probably need to get in the portal if he wants to play.
FactsHe has to get in the game to play. A new coach will probably not have any loyalty to him or his brother. With how things are looking, Sellers best path to playing time is a fresh start with a new coach that believes in him. I don't see our fan base having patience with a second coach believing in him.
Could be that he and his brother both jump in and seek a package deal somewhere. I think Jayden is going to be a more-than-serviceable receiver!I think he stays to play with his brother
I disagree.... He continues missing wide open receivers over and over... Not just "a little off"... I'm talking WAY off the mark.... That isn't development. That's just inability.He has not been developed. He's on his 3rd OC in 3 years.
I think he'd be a very solid QB on a real team.
I disagree.... He continues missing wide open receivers over and over... Not just "a little off"... I'm talking WAY off the mark.... That isn't development. That's just inability.
He's a great athlete, just not a QB.
GamecockCentral Football
Live updates: South Carolina vs No. 24 Kentucky (Kickoff approx: 4:20 p.m.)
GamecockCentral Football
Final SEC injury report is in: Latest on Gabriel Brownlow-Dindy
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball Recruiting
South Carolina women's basketball: What Taylor Brown means for the Gamecocks
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball Recruiting
South Carolina women's basketball: Taylor Brown commits to the Gamecocks
GamecockCentral Football
Gamecock uniform report for South Carolina-Kentucky