Qestion about Obi-Sean...

dbav

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
8,042
5,875
0
It seemed like last year he was an excellent cheerleader on the sidelines. He seems like he may have a real "glue guy" quality as far as chemistry is concerned. Is that accurate? I was just curious.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OldasdirtDevil

DukeDenver

All-American
Nov 21, 2010
8,249
8,451
0
Though I don't know for sure, he seems to bring a much more positive energy than Semi or Murph did in their roles as cheerleader. Of course, being ineligible makes it easier to swallow sitting on the bench. I have a good feeling about Obi. Also, I think ODD needs to make a humorous 'shop of Obi as a cheerleader.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OldasdirtDevil

OldasdirtDevil

Heisman
Nov 16, 2009
19,469
15,753
0
Though I don't know for sure, he seems to bring a much more positive energy than Semi or Murph did in their roles as cheerleader. Of course, being ineligible makes it easier to swallow sitting on the bench. I have a good feeling about Obi. Also, I think ODD needs to make a humorous 'shop of Obi as a cheerleader.

Denver, I thought about Obi as a cheerleader (as in being in a dress), and it seems dadgum funny, but I'm afraid our rival would use that to beat us over the head about the so called ugly Duke cheerleaders.
And yeah, Obi was great last year as a cheerleader, and will be this year too...and I hope with his play also.

OFC
 
  • Like
Reactions: DukeDenver
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
  4. 04 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released