K is obviously a legend and most of Duke success came under him. Who are the likely candidates to replace him? Assume he only has a few years left.
Really?Apologies if this has been brought up a bunch, I come here maybe once or twice a year. If I offended you, well go **** yourself.
The most important question.Who’s gonna replace @FearTheBeard ??
This jackass needs to disappear really quick and permanently.Apologies if this has been brought up a bunch, I come here maybe once or twice a year. If I offended you, well go **** yourself.
Apologies if this has been brought up a bunch, I come here maybe once or twice a year. If I offended you, well go **** yourself.
K is obviously a legend and most of Duke success came under him. Who are the likely candidates to replace him? Assume he only has a few years left.
Apologies if this has been brought up a bunch, I come here maybe once or twice a year. If I offended you, well go **** yourself.
As for Izzo, yes we talk about it a lot in MSU conversations. If you're legitimately interested, Izzo will likely hand pick his successor, which means it would be a longtime assistant like Stephens or Fife. Not that sexy, but either was Izzo when he got the job when Jud retired. Maybe there's an outsider darkhorse, but not sure.
This jackass needs to disappear really quick and permanently.
Apologies if this has been brought up a bunch, I come here maybe once or twice a year. If I offended you, well go **** yourself.
As for Izzo, yes we talk about it a lot in MSU conversations. If you're legitimately interested, Izzo will likely hand pick his successor, which means it would be a longtime assistant like Stephens or Fife. Not that sexy, but either was Izzo when he got the job when Jud retired. Maybe there's an outsider darkhorse, but not sure.
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious