Quade Green Transfer

Hungry Jack

All-American
Nov 17, 2008
39,713
7,282
67
I assume there’s no chance of him looking at NU, but he’d be a fine addition to that backcourt next January.
 

Hungry Jack

All-American
Nov 17, 2008
39,713
7,282
67
Ash on one leg is better than 99% of the point guards in....Pitcairn Island.
 

freewillie07

Sophomore
Aug 22, 2017
5,264
122
48
100% worth a shot. He wants to be “the guy,” and Collins’s history with BMac proves he’s willing to let his lead guard dominate the offense.

I saw that he could play as soon as next December? Just in time for Big Ten play...
 

wocka

Junior
Oct 4, 2018
1,142
378
78
I'm sure Kentucky is a fine academic institution...but do we think he'd be able to pass admissions? Collins did not offer him out of HS
 

nucatnap

Redshirt
Mar 16, 2008
169
4
0
I was reading on the Kentucky Board that his playing time diminished due to lack of effort on defense. If he cant play D there he will never make it with Collins.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Northwestern opens Ryan Field by running over Penn State, 34-13
  2. 02 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  3. 03 Wildcat Report What the new Ryan Field means to Northwestern
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Fearless Forecast: Penn State vs. Northwestern
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Photo Gallery: Rebuilding Ryan Field