Quality UGA DL Announces for the Portal

athenscock3

Feb 7, 2022
Christen Miller a dl who played a lot as a frosh and soph. announced he's leaving. Miller is a 2022 graduate of Cedar Grove High School. Don't remember if we recruited Miller. No reason was given.

Big JC

May 12, 2023
Some talk that he may end up not leaving. SoCal throwing big NIL money around, Lincoln thinks he can buy a championship like FSU tried to do. All of Lincoln's teams have absolutely sucked on defense. I guess he is trying to buy a good defense. He got Bear Alexander from UGA last year and he was something of a bust at SoCal.

athenscock3

Feb 7, 2022
Well that didn't last long. Smart got in his ear and big $$$ talks even better I guess. The story about Miller's leaving in the Athens newspaper stated UGA's dl thins out. Geez. Cry me a river. They got them stacked up like cord wood. and now he's staying.

Big JC

May 12, 2023
Well that didn't last long. Smart got in his ear and big $$$ talks even better I guess. The story about Miller's leaving in the Athens newspaper stated UGA's dl thins out. Geez. Cry me a river. They got them stacked up like cord wood. and now he's staying.
I guess announcing for the portal is the way players renegotiate. The danger is; you announce for the portal and the coach wishes you well and tells you to clean out your locker and deactivates your access card to all the team facilities.

Reactions: 92Pony

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
I guess announcing for the portal is the way players renegotiate. The danger is; you announce for the portal and the coach wishes you well and tells you to clean out your locker and deactivates your access card to all the team facilities.

He just wanna buy his mama a house.