Question about Saturday's game

LONMUNU

Senior
Nov 13, 2003
3,798
689
0
My dad and I are making the game on Saturday. We bought some tickets in the student section when Duke put them on sale. I have a few questions that I hope you guys can help with.

1. Since they are student section tickets it is general admission but how early do we have to get in line? I'm guessing there are fewer students attending due to finals. When you get in how do you decide where to stand lol?

2. I know about The Duck Shop but I was wondering if there was any place larger with a larger Nike selection to shop at?

3. What is the name of the parking garage near Cameron that you can park at?

Thanks for your help guys. I've been to one game before and am looking forward to this. I do feel like I'm getting to old to be standing at a game for two hours lol.
 

CRAZIE4LIFE

All-Conference
Feb 16, 2011
3,748
3,452
0
The parking deck is normally off limits anymore, but there are plenty of parking areas. The student store usually has a lot of nike apparel. I'm not sure about how long to get there before cause they are doing remodeling to cameron and running people through the side doors which people start lining up up, I'd try to get there about an hour to hour and a half early at least
 
  • Like
Reactions: LONMUNU

LetsGoDukies

Senior
Jul 10, 2013
942
787
0
FYI, if anyone else would be interested in attending the game, I saw this morning that there are more tickets available on GoDuke.com. I would love to go but I have prior commitments.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
  4. 04 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released