Question Regarding the Plumlees...

dbav

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
8,042
5,875
0
I wanted to do this separate from the ongoing trivia thread because I honestly don't know the answers.

I was just curious, have there ever been 3 siblings who were NCAA National Champions in the same sport? If so, has it ever been done on the same team/school?
 
  • Like
Reactions: skysdad

DukeDenver

All-American
Nov 21, 2010
8,249
8,451
0
The Barrys were a NBA trio. Campy, Frank and Walker Russell too. There was one family with 4 NBA brothers, the Jones. Brothers with Duke connection: Plums, Currys, and Melchionni's dad and uncle.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Basketball Live coverage: Countdown to Craziness
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Basketball Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
  5. 05 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'