Can and should but until WVU stops turning the ball over they can be beat by anyone. I'm heading over that way in a few hours and I'm hoping to drink a few with WVU fans after the game as they celebrate the only win this weekend.Can we beat St. Joe in basketball today at 4.pm?
Can and should but until WVU stops turning the ball over they can be beat by anyone. I'm heading over that way in a few hours and I'm hoping to drink a few with WVU fans after the game as they celebrate the only win this weekend.
What would you change? Me I'm not sure. I would like to see a lot more McCabe but he's still learning. Maybe let him run point and move Beetle over to the two.I'd really like to see a change in the lineup. Right now, the current one isn't working.
Right now, Coach Huggins is in the position of trying to find a working combination, especially in the back court. Lots of young talent, so it may take awhile. Best thing for fans to do is be patient. This isn't a time for instant gratification.What would you change? Me I'm not sure. I would like to see a lot more McCabe but he's still learning. Maybe let him run point and move Beetle over to the two.
What would you change? Me I'm not sure. I would like to see a lot more McCabe but he's still learning. Maybe let him run point and move Beetle over to the two.
Can we beat St. Joe in basketball today at 4.pm?
WV Sports Basketball Recruiting
2029 point guard Amoi Dut talks West Virginia offer
WV Sports Football
First look: What Iowa State has done through four games
WV Sports Football
Cummings and Goings: The 3-2-1
WV Sports Football
Michael Hawkins looks to clean up mistakes as WVU turns to Iowa State
WV Sports Basketball
Miles Sadler brings five-star expectations, team-first approach to WVU