Question

VaBlueDevil33

All-Conference
Feb 12, 2009
3,549
1,308
0
Is anyone going to do the pick em thing like we did last year where 6 games were picked and you placed a point value to each game and picked the winner?

That was fun to do....and thanks
 

dukiejay

Heisman
Mar 2, 2005
11,293
16,311
0
Hahaha....you have ESP, VaBlueDevil33? I was just thinking about that this morning. Let me work on it and I'll get something up by the end of the day. Hopefully we'll get 10-15 people who will participate again.
 

VaBlueDevil33

All-Conference
Feb 12, 2009
3,549
1,308
0
LOL....well now that you know I have ESP I can tell you who is winning ACC & NCAA Championships this year

But I will wait a bit to let you know lol
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma