So I'm thinking about getting a ticket for Saturdays game on stubhub and Section 17 is General Admission but thats the student section so do you have to be a student to have a ticket in that section? Thanks for any info
You can use that ticket with no problem. Just know you will have to stand the whole game to be able to see.
They do look at you kinda weird....even had a student ask me how I got tickets for that section....
"Coach told me...nevermind. Forget I mentioned Coach and the tickets."They do look at you kinda weird....even had a student ask me how I got tickets for that section....
Sit behind the UNC bench and respectfully root for Duke and you're sure to be kicked out by Roy and his road ushers.Yeah I was going to say also you would have to stand but make the best of it and join in and have fun unless you are an old fart like myself. One of my bucket list items is too be able to sit right behind the Duke bench during the unc game. They would probably ask me to leave though. Anyway make the best of it and have a good time. OFC
Sit behind the UNC bench and respectfully root for Duke and you're sure to be kicked out by Roy and his road ushers.
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games