Quick question about rivals app?

sheyduke

All-American
Apr 13, 2010
14,148
9,689
108
For the last two days the app won’t show me any new post. I’ll receive an alert about a new post on a topic when I go to check it , the topic will only show already read post.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
 

DiehardDukeFan4Life

All-Conference
Jan 20, 2011
5,963
3,524
0
Like others have said ,I didn’t know that Rivals had an app but I imagine it’s a lot like Facebook or any other app where there are glitches that cause you to get notifications but then there are no new posts. It happens to me on Facebook all the time. I’ll get a notification and when I check the notification, it usually ends up being an old notification that I had already gotten.
 

sheyduke

All-American
Apr 13, 2010
14,148
9,689
108
That’s what I thought at first diehard. But the alert would have the posters name on it . I logged out and back in and after pushing the screen upward a few times it finally showed the post.

I’m really not technology savy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DiehardDukeFan4Life
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
  2. 02 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games