Does anyone know how to post a gif file? I wanted to start a gif thread if possible.
Dbav, you'll need an image host provider (such as Photobucket...which I use, and they have a free account available). Once you upload an image, or a gif file then you'll copy it to a post here on DI. The little icon to the right of the smiley face icon (image icon) above where you post...click that and it'll bring up a little box then you can paste your link from your image host account. That should do it.
Now you can use the media icon (to the right of the image icon) to link directly to YouTube videos, etc...without having to go through Photobucket, or whatever.
Hope that helps.
OFC
I used photobucket but when I copy IMG url and insert it. All it shows is IMG in my post and that's itIt should, Dad2.
OFC
I used photobucket but when I copy IMG url and insert it. All it shows is IMG in my post and that's it
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
On3 Football
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke spreads the wealth in FCS demolition