I looked around online and couldn't find any info. What is usually the visiting fan section at the RAC? Thanks in advance.
212 lately. When we actually drew fans, 311-312 ish, IIRC.
its awful being in 212, I have to move soon
I was watching a Duke home game recently and the student section is located on the side of the court opposite the benches. Rutgers should consider that, but, it would be costly and result in a loss of revenue. But, having the louder students closer to the court would be nice.
(A) Rutgers is not giving up much needed (potential) revenue by sacrificing court side seats and (B) What students?I was watching a Duke home game recently and the student section is located on the side of the court opposite the benches. Rutgers should consider that, but, it would be costly and result in a loss of revenue. But, having the louder students closer to the court would be nice.
Many moons ago students were seated behind the RU bench in addition to 108-110. The changed sometime during the Bannon era if I recall.
In fact my freshman year (91-92) some dormmates and I had student season tickets about 8 rows behind the home bench for the bargain basement price of $25 for the year. Was amazing watching the win over UNLV that season from that close vantage point.
its awful being in 212, I have to move soon
(A) Rutgers is not giving up much needed (potential) revenue by sacrificing court side seats and (B) What students?
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN