Make it make sense. Sometimes I just don’t get it.Democratic dresses in black face it's not racist. Republican says blacks & whites should have ID to vote & they are racist...
Where are ya Jo Jo boys?
Is that real?
Sir I dont think siri nor Google can make it make sense according to the original definition of racist. We all know Democrats change definitions to fit the feelings of the day .Make it make sense. Sometimes I just don’t get it.
LMAO.....My ex was a hard core Democrat & got irritated when I called illegals illegal she said they was undocumented..... I said so when I screw your sister it's not cheating its practicing...
.. after the face slap she become Republican.....worth it ..
Saagar investigates who is behind the attacks to get Rogan and lo and behold, there is documentation of one of them using the n-word. He had a more in depth piece yesterday on the various forces behind it but this one focuses more on the hypocrisy of one of them.
Wow. Just wow. We all know he’s as racist as NYC but that is bad. Was he quoting someone? Had to beHypocracy defined. Double standard demonstrated. Leftists exposed.
Wow. Just wow. We all know he’s as racist as NYC but that is bad. Was he quoting someone? Had to be
WV Sports Football
Ryan Ward focused on consistency and growing as a blocker
WV Sports Football
Rodriguez: Protect College Sports Act will provide the structure we want
WV Sports Football
West Virginia preparing for a different challenge on defense against Iowa State
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Iowa State Big 12 availability report: 10-1
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football uniforms announced for Iowa State game