Totally agree!! I hope his coaching career continues to be successful.Nichols was one of my favorites of all time. Played hard 100% of the time.
And eventually continues to Morgantown!Totally agree!! I hope his coaching career continues to be successful.
Good to see Darris Nichols back in Morgantown.
I think we all know why we didn't. Huggs wouldn't do that to Nichols.As for the game I thought we relaxed at the end. Should’ve beat them by 30.
I think we all know why we didn't. Huggs wouldn't do that to Nichols.
look the wv hating, anti white racist, antifa supporter is spreading peace and love. lolAMEN! AND TO SEE THE LOVE BETWEEN HUGGINS AND DARRIS AND DARRIS' STAFF. 4 WITH WVU TIES IN ALL.
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Iowa State Big 12 availability report: 10-3
WV Sports Football
Tale of the tape: How WVU stacks up against Iowa State
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez highlights importance of scout team in preparation
WV Sports Football
Zac Alley believes JaCorey Thomas should be ready to go
WV Sports Football
Bryan Hansen dives into the art of punting