Raised By Wolves

Inky29

All-American
Jun 2, 2001
10,037
8,400
113
Has anyone watched this? It's on HBOMax. Didn't know if it was worth my time.
 

Cowpoke

Heisman
May 29, 2001
89,155
10,551
113
It's meh.... But I'm invested? The idea and the storyline are really interesting and that's what's keeping me going. I want to figure out what's happening. It's kind of the LOST formula, but not very many interesting characters or good acting.
 

Inky29

All-American
Jun 2, 2001
10,037
8,400
113
I would agree with what that assessment. I'm about 4 or 5 episodes in and it's interesting but just not well acted. I wasted this much time, might as well knock out some episodes on the treadmill.
 

Been Jammin

Heisman
Jun 26, 2003
66,602
50,019
113
I would agree with what that assessment. I'm about 4 or 5 episodes in and it's interesting but just not well acted. I wasted this much time, might as well knock out some episodes on the treadmill.
Seems uncomfortable to sit/lay on your treadmill. I prefer the couch.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Colorado_Poke

Plan9

All-Conference
Sep 9, 2005
4,414
3,513
113
I watched both seasons. First season was really good, started slowly. They jumped the shark with the storyline at the end of season 1. Season 2 picked up steam and ended up being pretty good.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is buzzing with top 2027 and 2028 recruits who can envision playing for Eric Morris and the Cowboys
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Mestemaker delivers as No. 18 Oklahoma State tops UCF 42-28
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Staff Picks: UCF at Oklahoma State
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Preview Week 6 | Oklahoma State vs. UCF
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: UCF at Oklahoma State