Random question someone many know

RUBlackout

All-American
Mar 11, 2008
11,040
7,294
113
Does anyone know what sneakers Geo is wearing that were pink tonight?

I would love to buy them. I asked for some great news tonight after a ****** day and he came through big time.

the interest is related to my wife having surgery today related to cancer and I thought the pink wild be gteat to always remember this by

not meant to be a sad thread rather a happy one
 

Richie O

Hall of Famer
Staff member
Mar 21, 2016
72,500
245,327
113
Does anyone know what sneakers Geo is wearing that were pink tonight?

I would love to buy them. I asked for some great news tonight after a ****** day and he came through big time.

the interest is related to my wife having surgery today related to cancer and I thought the pink wild be gteat to always remember this by

not meant to be a sad thread rather a happy one

Those are custom Goku / Adidas Harden's. Here's our list of the top 15 kicks that the guys wore last year and that was number one on our list.

If there is anything I or anyone else on the site can do to help you and your wife just let us know, praying she has a quick recovery.
 

RUBlackout

All-American
Mar 11, 2008
11,040
7,294
113
Those are custom Goku / Adidas Harden's. Here's our list of the top 15 kicks that the guys wore last year and that was number one on our list.

If there is anything I or anyone else on the site can do to help you and your wife just let us know, praying she has a quick recovery.
Thank you very much Richie..really appreciate it!! So far so good on her recovery from surgery but still a long road ahead of us.
Thanks again for the info as I’m going to go hunt for them on adidas now.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football crushed by defending NCAA champ No. 6 Indiana
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report How to watch Rutgers / Indiana; Pregame Info, Spread, More: Gameday Central
  4. 04 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Friday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game