Who needs Drake when we can get Travis Scott and 2 Chainz.
Nolan, with that big *** smile... I love that kid.
This rapper is a big one nowadays?
I have listened to his, um, music.... Hopefully he is on campus taking classes...
Do you want to know who listens to his music? Zion, RJ, the entire Duke team. It's not my type of music but I'm also not 18 years old. I wouldn't rag on him because other great eighteen-year-olds will see this.
Good grief, I miss Tupac, and the old days.
I miss Ernest T. Bass. OFC
Good grief, I miss Tupac, and the old days.
I miss Ernest T. Bass. OFC
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Duke dodges injury scare and other Countdown takeaways
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Live coverage: Countdown to Craziness
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke