Rattler is the #1 QB available at the moment . . .

bayrooster

Jan 21, 2022
The draft "experts" have been savage in their projections for Rattler. I saw this pre-draft statement on Bleacher Report, "Rattler's diminutive frame and poor athletic testing also raise concern about his NFL upside." They are saying he'll be riding the bench. We have practically no history of success with regards to QBs making it to the NFL, so I'm hoping he'll be able to do something like what Purdy has been able to do at the 49ers somewhere else.

Evilchicken

Mar 25, 2022
The draft "experts" have been savage in their projections for Rattler. I saw this pre-draft statement on Bleacher Report, "Rattler's diminutive frame and poor athletic testing also raise concern about his NFL upside." They are saying he'll be riding the bench. We have practically no history of success with regards to QBs making it to the NFL, so I'm hoping he'll be able to do something like what Purdy has been able to do at the 49ers somewhere else.
Heard the guys on draft live broadcast say that Spencer had a questionable work ethic and attitude?? WTF? Never heard that about him

• Sad
Reactions: bayrooster

Blues man

Joined Jul 1, 2009
Jan 22, 2022
Heard the guys on draft live broadcast say that Spencer had a questionable work ethic and attitude?? WTF? Never heard that about him
Gotta wonder if that's a down side to being a portal player where you've played multiple years at multiple schools. More coaching staffs mean more eyes on what you've done in the past. More in the know opinions floating about. One coaching staff may leak one thing about him, the other something different = questionable.

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
A long wait for him, but I think it’s a great situation for him. Think he can easily win the backup job in that QB room this year.

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
As shocking as it is to believe, people are still talking about that stupid reality show from when he was 16 or whatever.

Reactions: kidrobinski