RBY-future plans?

psykim

Oct 7, 2021
If he leaves PSU, hopefully after winning a second national championship, this spring-anyone know what his future plans are? Just curious. Some want to coach, others move to another career, some want to prepare for international competition (he is at in between weight level for Olympics-but I believe other international competitions have more weight classes!). Thank you.

crockster

Oct 31, 2021
If he leaves PSU, hopefully after winning a second national championship, this spring-anyone know what his future plans are? Just curious. Some want to coach, others move to another career, some want to prepare for international competition (he is at in between weight level for Olympics-but I believe other international competitions have more weight classes!). Thank you.
I thought I read he wants to go more the Bo Nickel route with MMA after this year. He could also stay another year regardless of his comment about this being his last year.

Reactions: Hlstone

nerfstate

Oct 11, 2021
I believe it was one of his turns on Baschamania--probably last summer--where he said he does have world freestyle goals as well. I'm hoping that's his next act before committing completely to MMA. I think he could do some real damage at 61kg--I don't think most russians have felt that kind of speed before, anyway....

manatree

Oct 6, 2021
I believe it was one of his turns on Baschamania--probably last summer--where he said he does have world freestyle goals as well. I'm hoping that's his next act before committing completely to MMA. I think he could do some real damage at 61kg--I don't think most russians have felt that kind of speed before, anyway....

Yes they have, in pill form.

• Haha
Reactions: Jim from Spicewood

Latest posts