Read Staff Only Posts

TitleistHeel

All-Conference
Aug 1, 2025
1,026
2,453
113
Yall im really sorry for being an idiot. In some of the longer, more popular threads, in how do I select read staff only?

If I’ve been out of pocket all day I’d love to catch up without having to wade through all the pages of posts. Pic below of what I see on the app.

Sorry yall, you know what they say…there are no dumb questions, only dumb people.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0080.png
    IMG_0080.png
    327.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Like
Reactions: Anon796805
Jul 31, 2025
434
773
93
FYI it’s out, it’s cool, it’s buggy. The button sticks and causes weird forum behavior in the app.

I’ve deleted and reloaded to see if it continues to repro.
 
Inside Carolina

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Carolina Basketball Rob's Checklist for the UNC vs. USC Exhibition: First Test for New Tar Heels
  2. 02 Inside Carolina Football Recruiting UNC WR Commit Chad Willis Gets First Taste of Kenan Stadium Crowd
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
  4. 04 Inside Carolina Baseball North Carolina Adds Junior College Catcher Hudson Gilman to 2027 Recruiting Class
  5. 05 Inside Carolina Football UNC Preparing For Another First-Time Starter in Pitt's Holden Geriner