What were the tweets ?
The last 2 bball pods are must listensListen to Richies podcast. Completely worth it w updated Rumors around Dylan and “others”.![]()
Dylan doesn't need FOLLOWERS!Show Dylan the love on Twitter
I think he wants to come to RU and will commit if he can convince some studs to come with him
Richie makes it so simple. Just open the message board thread that announces the new podcast. The link is there.Links to pods?
Also you can go on Spotify. I listen on there so it will play in the background…aka…you don’t have to keep the app/phone open.Richie makes it so simple. Just open the message board thread that announces the new podcast. The link is there.
I love Spotify.Also you can go on Spotify. I listen on there so it will play in the background…aka…you don’t have to keep the app/phone open.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Indiana Hoosiers Edition - TKR Pod
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano's Indiana Postgame Press Conference
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football crushed by defending NCAA champ No. 6 Indiana
The Knight Report
How to watch Rutgers / Indiana; Pregame Info, Spread, More: Gameday Central