Land of hurricanes, cockroaches, mosquitos, lightening, tornados, unbearable heat, humidity, and rednecks.Sunshine State
Looks like the blew most of their load in a short time and the rest was just dribble.The Ft Lauderdale airport got record rainfall yesterday, 26 inches in 24 hours.
25 inches in 7 hours.
They closed it down.
Shrinkage!Looks like the blew most of their load in a short time and the rest was just dribble.
You'r gonna need a bigger boat.
Looks like the blew most of their load in a short time and the rest was just dribble.
'ro', it's been a long time since I dabbled in hydrology & storm water design, but if I recall, 8 to 10 inches of rain fall in a 24 hr period would be equivalent to a 100 yr storm (1% chance of happening in a given yr).The Ft Lauderdale airport got record rainfall yesterday, 26 inches in 24 hours.
23 inches in 7 hours.
They closed it down.
Yes, I agree. And I have barely dabbled in it at all, but listen as my colleagues who engineer storm water conveyance systems discuss these issues.'ro', it's been a long time since I dabbled in hydrology & storm water design, but if I recall, 8 to 10 inches of rain fall in a 24 hr period would be equivalent to a 100 yr storm (1% chance of happening in a given yr).
Three times the rain fall depth in these reports, have to seriously reevaluate the storm water design and hydrology methods.
Given that so many are leaving for Florida what does that say about New York?Land of hurricanes, cockroaches, mosquitos, lightening, tornados, unbearable heat, humidity, and rednecks.
Don’t worry I’m sure the news will be reporting a drought soon enough and the end of the world.The Ft Lauderdale airport got record rainfall yesterday, 26 inches in 24 hours.
23 inches in 7 hours.
They closed it down.
You forgot alligators.Land of hurricanes, cockroaches, mosquitos, lightening, tornados, unbearable heat, humidity, and rednecks.
we should give it back to SpainYou forgot alligators.
BWI Football
What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'
BWI Football
Penn State Highs and Lows: A night to forget in Evanston
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern takeaways: Lions' brutal first half, more bad Becht, too much to overcome in latest loss
BWI Football
Everything Matt Campbell said after Penn State's second-straight loss to Northwestern
BWI Football
WATCH: Penn State coach Matt Campbell's full news conference folllowing the Lions' loss to Northwestern