Recruiting question

B1GNJHoops

Junior
Dec 10, 2015
882
307
0
Has our head coach visited any high schools or juco's to recruit potential players? I remember he watched Issa Thiam but beyond that I haven't seen his name linked anywhere in awhile.
 

NewJerseyHawk

Heisman
Jan 11, 2007
24,789
39,728
113
I have heard about all JUCO, Post Grad HS kids and other potential targets, but some of the names have been mentioned in other threads (Ohams, Aaron Walker etc.)

If anything of note is coming, usually information starts to bubble up, but I don't anticipate anything in the next week or two, but surely there are some recruits expected to round out this class by end of the season.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  2. 02 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4
  3. 03 The Knight Report Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
  4. 04 The Knight Report Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana
  5. 05 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps become law