Because of this post, the wife & I started watching. We just finished season 1 last night. Liked it quite a bit and will definitely finish it.This show wraps up tomorrow and I think @osutater and me are one of only 10 people in America who watch it. I don't know where it is available streaming-wise but if you ever get a chance watch it. It is a slow burn but amazingly well-done. I honestly think it is one of the best TV shows ever.
Thanks for the heads up. I've been cheap in waiting for the third season to get pushed to Netflix. It took long enough though, now I forgot what was going on.First 3 seasons are on Netflix. The 4th is playing live on Sundance right now.
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
On3 Football
Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4