Reddish in walking boot?!?!?

diehardDUKIEnKY

Sophomore
Aug 26, 2008
408
187
0
my apologies if this has been posted and I’ve just missed it but can anyone give me info as to why Cam is walking around in a walking boot on his right foot?!?! Low key freaking the phunk out over here...
 

hart2chesson

Heisman
Oct 13, 2012
14,303
16,574
0
my apologies if this has been posted and I’ve just missed it but can anyone give me info as to why Cam is walking around in a walking boot on his right foot?!?! Low key freaking the phunk out over here...

Saw a pic of Cam, Tre, Zion and Joey today on campus and indeed Reddish is sporting the protective boot. Last I read in an area newspaper account several weeks ago was its fairly precautionary and wouldnt preclude him from the Canadian trip next month and playing.

OFC
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: dukehokie

DiehardDukeFan4Life

All-Conference
Jan 20, 2011
5,963
3,524
0
If I’m remembering correctly, news that Resdish was wearing a walking boot came out about the same time the news came out that Tre Jones has a hip injury but I don’t think that either of their injuries are thought to be too serious.
 

hart2chesson

Heisman
Oct 13, 2012
14,303
16,574
0
If I’m remembering correctly, news that Resdish was wearing a walking boot came out about the same time the news came out that Tre Jones has a hip injury but I don’t think that either of their injuries are thought to be too serious.

Diehard you are correct- news came out same time. Jones was thought to be a little more serious. He hedged a bit when asked about playing on the Canada trip.

OFC
 
  • Like
Reactions: DiehardDukeFan4Life
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games