Redemption Day! +7.5 vs Auburn

DaboSits2PeePee

Feb 2, 2023
This game showed us what we should already known…we’re not a great team. Good, not great. This year has been fantastic. But we’ve got a long way to go. When you’re running Dibba and Ugusuk out there, it’s trouble. This is Pearl’s 10th year. He’s built a program and recruited well. Until we get more depth games like this won’t go away…not against teams as deep and talented as AU. I’m excited to see if Paris can use momentum from this year going into next year. We should be able to be more effective in the portal.

Tngamecock

Jan 22, 2022
This game showed us what we should already known…we’re not a great team. Good, not great. This year has been fantastic. But we’ve got a long way to go. When you’re running Dibba and Ugusuk out there, it’s trouble. This is Pearl’s 10th year. He’s built a program and recruited well. Until we get more depth games like this won’t go away…not against teams as deep and talented as AU. I’m excited to see if Paris can use momentum from this year going into next year. We should be able to be more effective in the portal.
Ug needs a year in the weight room. He’s like a baby fawn trying to drive. Dibba, I don’t get it. Clark and even Verdonk are better. Stute being hurt the past 12 games has hurt greatly as he provides a 3 point threat, so that helps with floor spacing.