Reggie Roberson

ThunderStruck5

Redshirt
Oct 17, 2009
52
0
0
I don't know why the kid left, but I think we missed out on a special player.

Look at this kid run (Go to 34 sec and 54 sec and don't listen to the announcer, it's Roberson, not Walker):

First season of action 50 rec, 800 yards. 7 total TD's.

There were certainly issues recruiting wise with the previous staff involving lack of commitment, but I don't think it can be argued that they didn't have a great eye for talent.

We could have used this guy. Shame.
 
Aug 19, 2018
9,810
78
0
Sonny Dykes targeted him.

His parents were sick so he transfered.
Most likely some tampering is involved.

Sonny Dykes was a GA on that Kentucky staff.
Neal Brown gives him a lot of credit.

When I see Neal Brown I see a lot of Sonny Dykes.
 

SeronimusPratt

All-American
Jun 19, 2001
27,918
8,135
103
Townes is an expert on Life. Pride is an expert on instate athletes. Between the 2 this board is a wealth of knowledge.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football How did former Mountaineers perform in Week 3 of the NFL Season
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Iowa State's Jimmy Rogers sees WVU's speed creating challenges
  3. 03 WV Sports Football West Virginia looks to learn, adjust after Oklahoma State
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: 9-29
  5. 05 WV Sports WATCH: Rich Rodriguez, WVU coaches and players preview Iowa State