Regional attendance

Seinfeld

All-American
Nov 30, 2006
11,612
7,827
113
I’m guessing this was covered elsewhere, but with the CDC’s new guidelines, do y’all think there’s any chance the NCAA eases up on its 50% capacity limitation?

Seems like the obvious thing to do which I guess means the NCAA will do the exact opposite
 

DAWGS1.sixpack

Redshirt
Feb 15, 2007
2,503
2
0
So far the SEC and NCAA has not changed their stance on the baseball tournament in Hoover being at 50% capacity and have sold out of all Tournament books. There are session tickets floating around StubHub and TicketMaster etc but those are books being resold already.
I guess there’s a chance they could change policy in the next week and add more books available to be purchased but I doubt it.
Hopefully for the Regionals and SR we are able to get 100% capacity and beyond.
 

pmack3641

Junior
Aug 9, 2019
509
205
43
Was tonight 50% capacity approximately 7500 for our regional. Obviously that could change .
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch