Vocal, not at school during attack survivor...That one?
What part of not being at school to survive the attack did you miss???Attacking teenage school shooting survivors is a good look.
Attacking teenage school shooting survivors is a good look.
You realize that was FAKENEWS, right? He absolutely was at school during the shooting. I think the kid is a whiner and needs to go away for a bit, but making up **** about him is pathetic. Sad!What part of not being at school to survive the attack did you miss???
I have to be honest. I give less than 0 fvcks about these kids and their opinions.You realize that was FAKENEWS, right? He absolutely was at school during the shooting. I think the kid is a whiner and needs to go away for a bit, but making up **** about him is pathetic. Sad!
I agree, which makes spreading fake ******** about them even more stupid.I have to be honest. I give less than 0 fvcks about these kids and their opinions.
Teenagers go through a tragic event and respond emotionally. News at 11!!!
Great way to put it.....Major Payne needs a wordI have to be honest. I give less than 0 fvcks about these kids and their opinions.
Teenagers go through a tragic event and respond emotionally. News at 11!!!
I have to be honest. I give less than 0 fvcks about these kids and their opinions.
Teenagers go through a tragic event and respond emotionally. News at 11!!!
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-8
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football uniforms announced for Arizona game
WV Sports Football
How did former Mountaineers perform in Week 4 of the NFL season
WV Sports
Game Preview: West Virginia football vs. Arizona
WV Sports Football
You might remember these Wildcats when they were once WVU recruiting targets