Remember when Al gore

WVU82_rivals

Senior
May 29, 2001
199,091
698
0
 

sammyk

All-Conference
Oct 26, 2001
74,788
1,971
0
I think the people of western NC would not like your humor but continue idiot
 

dave

Senior
May 29, 2001
60,624
914
113
I think the people of western NC would not like your humor but continue idiot
The people of Western Carolina probably wish Biden would help them instead of radicalizing idiots like you to run your dick suckers on social media.
 

Airport

All-American
Dec 12, 2001
87,712
8,561
113
I think the people of western NC would not like your humor but continue idiot
He said the ice caps were gonna melt. Ridiculous. His net worth increased from 2 mill to 300 mill. Suckers like you are a dime a dozen
 

Gunny46

All-Conference
Jul 2, 2018
62,606
4,812
113
I think the people of western NC would not like your humor but continue idiot

Hurricane's have been hitting the shores of this Continent long before the Internal Combustion Engine. They will continue long after it's gone.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Jack Cassidy making most of his opportunities
  2. 02 WV Sports Game Preview: West Virginia football at Iowa State
  3. 03 WV Sports Football You might remember these Cyclones when they were once WVU recruiting targets
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Where WVU football ranks in the national stats after Week 4
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Recruiting Impressive visit leads to West Viginia offer for 2029 RB Aayden Wright