reminiscing about '95

Red_Symptoms

Sophomore
Oct 30, 2016
638
157
0
I know, I know, old days and sorry if I'm "living in the past"

But I just couldn't help but look over our schedule that year. All double digit wins, 11/12 games won by 20+

Strength of schedule with wins against final AP ranking of #2 (+42), #5 (+23), #7 (+24), #9 (+38)

I know nothing new and nothing everyone doesn't already know but...man, what a season, glad I was around to see it.
 

c3o

Sophomore
Apr 24, 2018
6,586
133
0
I was 14 years old for that game. It was pretty cool because most of my fanhood up until then Nebraska would get to a bowl and get smashed
 

SuperBigFan

Redshirt
Jun 10, 2021
7,267
0
0
I was in college at the time at UNL...and my friend said "I am not going to miss a game because we will never see anything like this again".
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced