He's been permabfanned.You havent gotten yours?..
Hmmmm...
You must be on secret fan probation..
East Side or die. Unless it’s raining or 20 degrees then I’ll head up to the suites.
I saw some lively people sitting near 119/120 last year. Would you recommend it?Since Collins friends and family have joined us on the upper Northwest side, our area has been the best I have seen it in years.
I saw some lively people sitting near 119/120 last year. Would you recommend it?
Our group is in the last row of 120 and 121. We moved down when the upper deck was removed, but we've always been in that area.I saw some lively people sitting near 119/120 last year. Would you recommend it?
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas