Reno

NYWRESTLER94

Freshman
Sep 23, 2014
441
84
0
I agree with you that Martinez is not going to go anywhere for the next three years. I do not think you make the decision based on one wrestler. At this point Martinez stands alone at the top. No one is close to him and I think he challenges Dierenger as the best pound for pound wrestler in the country. If he goes up next year he will still be dominant. Who knows what the future holds and I will support Joe and John whatever the decision. My feeling is that he come out this year but if he does not so be it.
From an individual standpoint I think the only benefit of him redshirting would be he'd have 2 years without Martinez instead of 1(depending on if he ever redshirts) I don't think Martinez is going to move up but that's only because I've heard he plans on wrestling at the trials at 65kg if he'd be willing to do that then I think his commitment to 157 might just be long term
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is buzzing with top 2027 and 2028 recruits who can envision playing for Eric Morris and the Cowboys
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Mestemaker delivers as No. 18 Oklahoma State tops UCF 42-28
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Staff Picks: UCF at Oklahoma State
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Preview Week 6 | Oklahoma State vs. UCF
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: UCF at Oklahoma State