Request for OADD...

dbav

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
8,042
5,875
0
I have a request for a picture if you have some time Dirt. I was hoping you could take the DUKE logo on my avatar and apply it to a regular picture of Homer Simpson standing. Or one of Chief Wiggum. Is that workable? Did I make any sense?
 

dbav

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
8,042
5,875
0
Hopefully on one of these. Matching the shirt color from the avatar would be an added bonus...



 

dbav

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
8,042
5,875
0
Perfect. It'll be my new avatar soon, haha. Are you able to do that for the other one too?
 

dbav

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
8,042
5,875
0
Sorry, didn't mean to seem pushy. You're amazing my friend.
 

OldasdirtDevil

Heisman
Nov 16, 2009
19,469
15,753
0
Dbav, you weren't pushy at all, I'm sorry if that is how my post came off. I didn't mind doing it at all...only took me a few minutes. Glad to help my friend.

OFC
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Duke spreads the wealth in FCS demolition