Respect!!

Vdogg1

Sophomore
Jan 31, 2006
34
160
33
I like your coach and your guards are really good. I know it's disappointing to lose tonight but damn I hate playing your team. Rutgers plays tough and they played awesome in big ten tourney. Just wanted to say your team represented and are tough.
 

RUonBrain

All-American
Apr 29, 2002
8,103
7,543
113
I like your coach and your guards are really good. I know it's disappointing to lose tonight but damn I hate playing your team. Rutgers plays tough and they played awesome in big ten tourney. Just wanted to say your team represented and are tough.

Thanks, bro

Now go beat those F’rs tomorrow night, and win both tournaments!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Night Man

PatrickRU92

Heisman
Aug 1, 2001
42,213
17,061
82
thanks and beat the living F out of the filthy Cult.

Frankly I'm a bit worried you guys won't shoot that well for the rest of the year
 
  • Like
Reactions: S.W.A.I.N
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  4. 04 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
  5. 05 The Knight Report WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics