Reunited...

ecojew

All-Conference
Feb 1, 2006
9,767
2,271
0
I guess the point of the OP was to show us that Tyler Scaife is now playing ball in the Canaries, specifically on Gran Canaria. Good for her. Nice climate there and the infinitely more beautiful Tenerife is just a short hop away by plane.

I'm not familiar with the other player. Did she also play for RU?
 

scarlettb

Junior
Jul 8, 2011
446
241
0
I guess the point of the OP was to show us that Tyler Scaife is now playing ball in the Canaries, specifically on Gran Canaria. Good for her. Nice climate there and the infinitely more beautiful Tenerife is just a short hop away by plane.

I'm not familiar with the other player. Did she also play for RU?
Yes. Both Tyler and Rachel played for RU.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball announces full 2027 schedule
  5. 05 On3 Football Tony Petitti commits to improved non-conference scheduling if College Football Playoff expands to 24 teams