Rhodes has come a long way....

hotdigitydog

May 21, 2007
freshman. Thankfully Charles listened to Stans and took the high road and didn't end up like Sharpe......

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
I remember when he broke LR's nose. That injury, along with Winsome's, ruined what could've been a special season.

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
I wasn't disrespecting him. I was just pointing out another example of how far he's come since his freshman year.</p>

1MSUDawgFan

Feb 23, 2008
It was in practice. THose things happen. THat isn't really a good way to show that he has grown up. This season I am seeing things out of Charles that I only saw sporadically before and the best part is we're seeing them EVERY game. Charles can be the best player on the court if he wants to, and lately he's been showing he wants it.

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
He may not have broken his nose on purpose, but you can't tell me that after hearing of that incident, combined with his and Sharpe's actions, that much of the fan base didn't want both gone. Today everyone is singing his praises. Big change.</p>

HD6

Apr 8, 2003
he had Stans, who of course, has had success with those type of guys when others couldn't.

1MSUDawgFan

Feb 23, 2008
PBRME said:
He may not have broken his nose on purpose, but you can't tell me that after hearing of that incident, combined with his and Sharpe's actions, that much of the fan base didn't want both gone. Today everyone is singing his praises. Big change.</p>

Much of the fanbase probably did want him gone. I'll agree with that. But they were probably lloking at the situation and realizing that that year was our best year to do something for quite some time and Rhodes may have screwed it up. We were looking at the short term, not long term. I'm not saying Rhodes wasn't a headcase his freshman year... he was. But now he seems to have his head on straight and seems to love playing for the Maroon and White. And I agree... he has come a long way.</p>