Rhodes is averaging 22.1 pts since Valentines...

1MSUDawgFan

Feb 23, 2008
well. If he keeps this up, we'll be a tough out in both tourneys. Noone wants to face a team that's hot, and we will be a tough matchup (due to the earlier losses) because we will get a lower seed than we would if you took the 1st 10 games out of the equation.

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
second best player in the conference right now. No one other than Shan Foster is dominating like he has latter half of the conf slate.

Frances Drebin

Nov 16, 2005
...Gordon is Gordon and Varnado is Varnado, but MSU is playing as well as they are because of Charles Rhodes. He's been a beast on the block recently. He's always had this ability, and it's mighty frustrating to me that he hasn't played up to it until now.

TnDawg76

Feb 17, 2008
good Ben and Randy play. If they can get hot, we can go and go deeper and deeper into the tournament.

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
that Charles has always had his focus completely where it needed to be, I do think his dominant play is also due in part to our finally deciding to run the offense through the post.

Aug 30, 2006
I do think his dominant play is also due in part to our finally deciding to run the offense through the post.
While I think this is a factor, I think that there has been more willingness to run the offense through him lately due to C-Rhodes stepping up his play. Also, I think he really improved his mid range jumper & turn around jumper this season. As a result, I think his teammates have more confidence feeding the ball into him on the block.