Pessimist you are lolWe won’t win again by 49, I’m guessing by 7.
Correct , we may only win by 39 this timeWe won’t win again by 49, I’m guessing by 7.
Based on the start, I might amend my remarks.Pessimist you are lol
Do you want to take that comment back?Pessimist you are lol
Sorry Loca. I meant to copy henrykendall’s we won’t win by 49 comment.Do you want to take that comment back?
Said same thing... we did.In other news, WSU beating Memphis 31-13. We broke them.
Bye bye Penny
Nope. I’m standing on business lolDo you want to take that comment back?
Well he is right. We won’t win by 49. It will be 59 my god they suckSorry Loca. I meant to copy henrykendall’s we won’t win by 49 comment.
I have some cheap gym shorts I have to do that to.At halftime someone needs to stretch out those Walmart nets that Rice has in that crappy gym.
They didn’t wait till half to stretch the nets lolAt halftime someone needs to stretch out those Walmart nets that Rice has in that crappy gym.
They didn’t waitAt halftime someone needs to stretch out those Walmart nets that Rice has in that crappy gym.
Walmart ? Those are Kiefer dollar general netsAt halftime someone needs to stretch out those Walmart nets that Rice has in that crappy gym.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
On3 Football
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa at Arkansas: History, Rivalry and Bad Blood