As predicted...you have gone dark. Creek now 7-0 with 4 to play. You predicted 5 losses. Which Taco Bell do you work at?? I would like to pick up my West meck jersey.
No it's Big Bank beats lil' bank - lolBIG MONEY always tops little money.
Richie mays b "s with alls d"s New bears fans they"s hide from d truth they's had 2comes from behinds 2"s wins a game from a team that has not wins a game this season we"bs hiding 2"s
As predicted...you have gone dark. Creek now 7-0 with 4 to play. You predicted 5 losses. Which Taco Bell do you work at?? I would like to pick up my West meck jersey.
So this is what it means to lick a taco. Maybe they ran out of soft shells and he was being creative. That's what I would have said if busted like this!!He was just fired from Taco Bell!
![]()
Glad you are back -i would like to see those match-ups. I don't see anybody running away from SC. Harding doesn't pass enough to run away from SC. Neither back would be stopped I'm certain of that. It would be a game of attrition and mistakes. Those teams are almost identical. Time will tell and I will get the quote right going forward Big Bank takes lil Bank!@jmac..... Its big bank takes little bank... Ol Rich is here not ducking or dodging. Been busy, WM is on a decline, 3rd string QB kills your passing game timing and chemistry. M.C has fared better hopefully they'll get a chance. To play Wake Forest a much more competitive foe. S.C I hope meets a tough Harding Team at Pate stadium. Harding would run away with that game.
High School Football
2028 3-star QB Ethan Esmailian transferring to Leesville Road (N.C.)
NC Preps
Games to Watch in Week 6
NC Preps
G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 5
NC Preps
Games to Watch - Week 5
High School Football
Marshall 3-star QB commit Ethan Royal playing at a high level early on