Ringer Appreciation Thread

Feb 24, 2019
204
856
0


Ringer confirms he's staying in the sport and going into coaching, absolutely love to see it. I know he has a noncoaching role at Michigan right now, curious to see if they make a spot for him on staff or keep him at the RTC as a coach.

Not sure if he's looking a round, I think the big reason he went to Michigan was for his wife
 

AtownPoke

Heisman
Sep 23, 2006
69,927
35,024
113


Ringer confirms he's staying in the sport and going into coaching, absolutely love to see it. I know he has a noncoaching role at Michigan right now, curious to see if they make a spot for him on staff or keep him at the RTC as a coach.

Not sure if he's looking a round, I think the big reason he went to Michigan was for his wife

Better be our RTC lol
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  4. 04 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight