awesome, thanks for posting!Didn't see it posted anywhere, so I thought I'd share this article.
My favorite line was "In a few short years, he has transformed what could have become a staid legacy program into an amalgam of the modern game's most dominant force."
http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebask...742/can-the-duke-blue-devils-rinse-and-repeat
Didn't see it posted anywhere, so I thought I'd share this article.
My favorite line was "In a few short years, he has transformed what could have become a staid legacy program into an amalgam of the modern game's most dominant force."
http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebask...742/can-the-duke-blue-devils-rinse-and-repeat
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6