RIP Anton Yelchin

osutater

Heisman
Jan 28, 2007
13,133
10,610
93
I liked him in the short lived show "Huff". I wish that show would have lasted longer.
 

Rulz

All-American
Jan 9, 2005
8,091
5,651
0
The first movie I saw him in was Alpha Dog. I remember thinking "this kid is pretty good".

Just sucks, he had a lifetime of Chekov ahead of him. He was royalty in the Star Trek world.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  2. 02 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4