Wow! I am jealous that you got to see that double bill! I never got to see Jeff Beck live, but I did see SRV in a small venue in Austin, TX in 1988. He was amazing—I still remember the hair standing up on the back of my neck at that show.I'm feeling this one a little. One of my favorite musicians. I wore out Truth, Blow by Blow, and Wired in college. I only saw him once. He opened for Stevie Ray. They were alternating opening and closing on that tour. It was right after the release of Guitar Shop. The lineup was JB on guitar, Tony Hymas on keyboards, and Terry Bozzio on drums. What a trio! I was so glad that I finally got to see him in person.
I got my math and I got Yeats:Victories are nice, having your soul kissed is just so much more satisfying on a deeper, more permanent level.
I got my math and I got Yeats:
“Unwearied still, lover by lover,
They paddle in the cold
Companionable streams or climb the air;
Their hearts have not grown old.”
I stumbled across this video of Alice Cooper talking about Jeff Beck. It's worth a quick watch.
Yeah, golfing is his reward to himself for staying sober.In somewhat related trivia, I guess Alice Cooper is a really good golfer. There is a bust/statue of him at the Arizona Biltmore golf course. That is a pretty cool skill set.
BWI Football
Penn State-USC predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 6 clash?
BWI Football
How to watch Penn State-USC; pregame info, weather, spread, start time, more: Gameday Central
BWI Football
Friday Penn State-USC availability reports: Did the Lions or Trojans share good injury news 23.5 hours before kickoff?
BWI Recruiting
Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC