RIP Jesse Colin Young, 83

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,551
69,196
113

northwoods

All-Conference
Jun 25, 2001
668
1,606
93



If Michelle Phillips had "the look" all the ladies envied and wanted to imitate, it was Jesse Colin Young who had "the look" all the guys envied and wanted to imitate. "Get Together" is one of those songs I've never grown tired of hearing. We could use a large dose of its message right about now.
 

Tgar

Heisman
Nov 14, 2001
6,817
15,260
113
@Tom McAndrew sorry, I did not see this post this morning. I linked the same video. Please delete the thread I started.

We had the chance to see him live when it was all happening. Incredible voice. Great songs. The cover by Robert Plant of Darkness Darkness is beautiful.
 

Steve JG

All-Conference
Mar 25, 2024
1,070
1,793
113
@Tom McAndrew sorry, I did not see this post this morning. I linked the same video. Please delete the thread I started.

We had the chance to see him live when it was all happening. Incredible voice. Great songs. The cover by Robert Plant of Darkness Darkness is beautiful.
August 11, 1974 Rich Stadium, Orchard Park. Jesse Colin Young and the Young Bloods; Carlos Santana; Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young........
 

Steve JG

All-Conference
Mar 25, 2024
1,070
1,793
113
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Everything Matt Campell said to explain the Penn State 4th and 1 fourth quarter plan, timeout usage, vs. Wisconsin
  2. 02 BWI Football Top Tuesday takeaways from Penn State offensive coordinator Taylor Mouser: On 3rd and long runs, red zone issues, more
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State head coach Matt Campbell Press Conference: Northwestern
  4. 04 BWI Football Live updates: Matt Campbell weekly press conference
  5. 05 BWI Recruiting Photos: Top recruits flock to Happy Valley for Penn State's latest home game