RIP Joe Kapp

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,562
22,741
113
Threw the worst ball of any starting nFL QB I ever saw. His ball would fit in with a flock of drunk ducks.
Fixed. Kapp and Garo Yepremian were indistinguishable when it came to throwing the ball. Compared to Kapp, Billy Kilmer looked like Drew Bledsoe. But I had all respect for Kapp, a straight shooter, a good man.
 
Last edited:

Catch1lion

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
4,220
7,170
113
Fixed. Kapp and Garo Yepremian were indistinguishable when it came to throwing the ball. Compared to Kapp, Billy Kilmer looked like Drew Bledsoe. But I had all respect for Kapp, a straight shooter, a good man.
Yeah was trying to think of a “wobbler”, Billy Kilmer was the first I could think of
 
  • Like
Reactions: LionJim

leinbacker

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
2,520
4,043
113
I was stationed in the Bay Area when he coached at Cal. The weekly highlight show was called “Bear Re-Kapp”. That’s all I remember of him, I guess that was pre-Sandy.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football How to watch Penn State-Northwestern; pregame info, weather, spread, start time, more: Gameday Central
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern Thursday injury reports: What are the top takeaways 24 hours before kickoff?
  3. 03 BWI Football Why Northwestern's Run Defense Is a Perfect Get-Right Spot for Penn State
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State’s first loss under Matt Campbell brings a test of its process
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State's Five Guys: Who is key in helping the Nittany Lions turn it around at Northwestern?