I remember being with my friend when he bought Bark at the Moon from the Globe Store music section in the mid 80's. Don't know why that stuck with me. Maybe they'll honor him by playing the beginning of Crazy Train to hype the crowd at Beaver Stadium 20 times a game!I guess this may be why he wanted to stand up at his last show. RIP to a legend. Thanks for the great
music Ozzy.
his final concert, ultimate farewell concert........He just had a concert on July 5th
Took our boys to see him twice at Ozzfest. Camden and Montage.I remember being with my friend when he bought Bark at the Moon from the Globe Store music section in the mid 80's. Don't know why that stuck with me. Maybe they'll honor him by playing the beginning of Crazy Train to hype the crowd at Beaver Stadium 20 times a game!![]()
RIP, Ozzy. I almost wore out my Blizzard of Ozz album in the 8th grade. Saw him in concert at Stabler Arena in Bethlehem in 1982 - his first show after Randy Rhoads died. Legend.
Was wondering about that since his daughter’s meltdown last week.Assisted suicide?
RIP, Ozzy. I almost wore out my Blizzard of Ozz album in the 8th grade. Saw him in concert at Stabler Arena in Bethlehem in 1982 - his first show after Randy Rhoads died. Legend.
RIP, Ozzy. I almost wore out my Blizzard of Ozz album in the 8th grade. Saw him in concert at Stabler Arena in Bethlehem in 1982 - his first show after Randy Rhoads died. Legend.
BWI Football
Live updates: Penn State-USC score, stats, notes, and more from Beaver Staidum
BWI Football
Final Penn State-USC availability reports: Who's out, and who's a game time decision, for the Lions and Trojans?
BWI Football
Printable Depth Chart for Penn State's White Out matchup with USC
BWI Football
Penn State-USC predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 6 clash?