RIP Phil Robertson.

dinglefritz

Heisman
Jan 14, 2011
53,101
14,643
78
Former Louisiana Tech starting QB. A redeemed sinner who spoke the Truth despite the hate he received for his testimony.. If he hadn’t quit football to go home and hunt ducks, we may never have heard of Terry Bradshaw.
 

HUSKERFAN66

All-Conference
Dec 8, 2004
21,539
3,825
113
Former Louisiana Tech starting QB. A redeemed sinner who spoke the Truth despite the hate he received for his testimony.. If he hadn’t quit football to go home and hunt ducks, we may never have heard of Terry Bradshaw.
Yeah heard this several days ago but glad you posted it. Quite the story of the man. Proof that there's a second chance against the demons. He was a good man. Anyone that prays to the almighty God is good.

We can have disagreements on organized religion vs living the life God intended of treating people right and the golden rule.

No doubt where Phil is right now. Bless his life and thankful for it 🙏
 

dinglefritz

Heisman
Jan 14, 2011
53,101
14,643
78
Yeah heard this several days ago but glad you posted it. Quite the story of the man. Proof that there's a second chance against the demons. He was a good man. Anyone that prays to the almighty God is good.

We can have disagreements on organized religion vs living the life God intended of treating people right and the golden rule.

No doubt where Phil is right now. Bless his life and thankful for it 🙏
I’ve been busy and hadn’t seen it mentioned on here. I thought he deserved a shoutout. He was demonized by woke media.
 

Dean Pope

All-Conference
Oct 11, 2001
13,288
1,055
0
Former Louisiana Tech starting QB. A redeemed sinner who spoke the Truth despite the hate he received for his testimony.. If he hadn’t quit football to go home and hunt ducks, we may never have heard of Terry Bradshaw.
Had to google him. So he was a Duck Dynasty guy. I didn't watch the show and I stay off the political networks. Seems like he must have had a good life. 79 years old. As long as his "Truth" aligns with Christ's message than I'm all for it.
 

dinglefritz

Heisman
Jan 14, 2011
53,101
14,643
78
Had to google him. So he was a Duck Dynasty guy. I didn't watch the show and I stay off the political networks. Seems like he must have had a good life. 79 years old. As long as his "Truth" aligns with Christ's message than I'm all for it.
He quoted directly from scripture which upset the rainbow worshippers. Their network took him off the air because of complaints from them.
 

Iroh2

Redshirt
Nov 9, 2019
874
0
0
I always admired him as he was a person of strong faith which is awesome. I can definitely see why people had issues with him as he had a very “American Jesus” view which takes many liberties with the Truth. But that was his faith and good for him, I would think God takes a broader, more accepting view of faith….
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC